Saturday, December 8, 2012

Worst Christmas Presents

 So far the worst gift would be last year at a family function we did a pass the present thing where everyone brought a $25 gift.  I brought a movie package with popcorn bucket, popcorn, candy and a $20 Gift Card to the movies. My boyfriend got a portable charging station  that you can plug into your car, my mom got a video camera, my sister got a gift card and me....! I got a luggage scale! I have been on a plane once in my entire life! And no need for it! Needless to say epic disappointment especially when the two lottery tickets that came with it were losers! I'm bringing an MP4 player and headphones to this year's function!! If I get another crappy gift EVERYONE is in trouble! LOL!

What does your family do for presents? Have you had an bad ones?


Peace out!

--Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment