Sunday, January 6, 2013

Memories...

3 years ago I lost my best friend, my dog Carmel (Carmie was his nickname)! We got him when I was 12 and we moved into our first house. He was a cocker spaniel who was the same colors as a cowtail (the candy)! He was a fat and hairy doggy who loved to be right in your way and had his own couch cushion that was his and his alone! He had epilepsy and it only got worse towards the end. He died 2 days after my high school graduation and 4 days before his 7th birthday. That summer was the worst for my family! A month before our dog died, my gramma passed away and my uncle who helped us bury our dog passed away 2 months later. We never got another dog...my sister got a cat though....two words...DEVILS SPAWN! HA HA :) I do want to get another dog someday or a cat if my boyfriend has his way. Carmel will always be with us and I think about him every time i eat something with caramel in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment